4/12/17 Entering the MTC - Mailing Addresses

Leaving Grandma and Grandpa Hereth's
Last Lunch with Family
At the MTC - Last Picture

 We flew into Salt Lake the
night before and got to the grandparents by 11pm.  After a good night's rest, Lindsay awoke at 6:30am and got ready to go...

We met extended family at Sizzler's in Provo and enjoyed one last meal together.

After waiting about 15 minutes in a car line, we arrived and Lindsay's host missionary came to get her luggage. She was going to Italy-Milan...a place where Lindsay has actually been;)

 We took a quick picture, gave one last hug and kiss and drove away.  Enthusiastic missionaries lined the street waving and saying hello.  

I'm looking forward to hearing when Lindsay will get the chance to be a host. 

Lindsay's First Email received an hour after entering:
Hey! I made it alive (which you already know), but I got to my room and stuff! I haven't met my companion yet, she still isn't here I don't think. Anyway, I don't have much time, but I love you!!! 

MTC Mailing Address
Sister Lindsay Dianne Sellers
JUN13 TAHI-PAP
2005 N 900 E Unit 100
Provo, UT 84602

Tahiti Mission Home Address
L'Eglise de Jesus-Christ des 
Saints des Derniers Jours
B.P. 93, Mission Mormone
Papeete, Tahiti 98714
PYF
(It takes about 3 weeks to arrive.)

Comments