11/27/17 Week 9 - Teaching Law of Chastity, the Grippe, Jacob 5

Iaorana Tatou!!!

So this week was awesome! For starters I went on a split with one of the STL's (a sister training leader) and it went super well! We went to see E_ and G_ and they're both doing really well! I learned how to teach the law of chastity in Tahitian, which was an adventure for sure. 

We got sick this week! I got what they call the "grippe" which is actually just a cold, but man did it do me over. I had aches and pains everywhere, but we still had a full day so we went to our first lesson, went to the church parking lot and slept in the car, and then finished our other lesson. What a party. 

So this week we read Jacob 5 (in the Book of Mormon) together as a house and it was actually the coolest thing ever. We found so much stuff I had never noticed and it was amazing. From now on it will not be something I dread to read! 

So we actually did not do a lot this week, but I love you all!!! Have a great week! 

Also: guess who forgot their camera again because they're actually a punk? This sister missionary. 

Pictures sent later... 

Comments

  1. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. Private Tutor in Parkland I like this kind of blog. Thanks for sharing informative information with us

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment