12/11/17 Raiatea Week 11 - Christmas Fireside and Package

Iaorana Tatou!!!

So this week has actually been bonkers. For starters the car is at Tahiti for repairs so now we're in our giant sector on bikes... I probably will come home looking like one of those Olympic gymnasts or Arnold Schwarzenegger. Be prepared. Good thing we have Mamie who has a cute little popa'a  (European) car. 

So we had our Coin Feu (fireside) yesterday and the speakers and everything were good... But we had so many technological problems we started half an hour late. :') After that things went swimmingly... until our musical number. We have two tone deaf elders in our zone and it sounded really interesting. Anyway, right at the end a baby started crying (I wonder why?) and I just lost it. I started laughing so hard at how bad we were which was unfortunate because I was the only sister on melody that you could hear. Fail. 

The talks were good though, and I hope our members who came were able to feel the Spirit and feel inspired to light the world! Oh, we even decorated!!! We found a Christmas tree and decorated with some ornaments I got in my package from my family this week (blessed) and also some random flowers we found outside. Killing it. 

Speaking of packages, my mother is actually an angel. So many goodies and LINED PAPER. I think I was most excited for that since they only have grid here and I'm not about that life. So last week my mom said that in the package she hid a flashdrive and a memory card for my camera in the candy, but me being the forgetful human I am totally forgot. Anyway, flash forward to yesterday when I was eating my sour patch kids during personal study when I saw them IN MY CANDY! Anyway, I just stared laughing so hard and Soeur Nicholls might have been a little concerned for my sanity, until she saw it and started dying to. Shout out to my mom and her paranoia. ;)

Anyway, I love you all so much!!! have an awesome week and an awesome Christmas!!!

ldsellerstahiti.blogspot.com

Comments