1/15/18 Raiatea Week 16 (Week 39 Total) - Half Way Point, Teaching J__

Iaorana tatou!!
Our Last Hike

Prayers for My Grandparents
So lots of crazy things have happened at home this week. My grandparents ended up in a car crash and grandpa had a concussion and grandma had to replace her shoulder. Prayers would be awesome from y'all. 

Headaches
So this week was interesting. Soeur Nicholls has been having some crazy bad headaches so we stayed home a lot. Way to go companion. Good thing I still love her.  

Teaching Joseph
NOW FOR THIS WEEK: We made some Temoin Jehova friends and they invited us to dinner. So we went and one's name is Joseph, but not like Joseph Smith he told us. Turns out he used to be a member of the church but later became temoin. Anyway, the dinner went really well, but he made it very clear he didn't want to talk about the gospel. Unfortunately that's our job, so we definitely snuck some gospel talk in like the punks we are. It ended up going really well and he didn't throw us out!!!

Nine Month Anniversaries and Birthdays
I MADE IT TO MY NINE MONTH ANNIVERSARY!!! Also, my birthday is tomorrow. (hint hint, wink wink).  It's so insane to think I just reached my halfway mark... Like I have friends who are serving for two years who just reached theirs and left right after I started college. Super weird. 18 months is not long enough

P-day Hike and Wild Horses
So for P-day last week we did a hike and it was super pretty! It was kinda weird because a lot of our district was sick and didn't come. It was only 5 of us there. We saw some wild horses though. Super cool. 

No Fan, No Air-Conditioning, Yes Bugs
So this past week one of the fans broke and now we're all sleeping in Mamies room. It was super fun at first, but I get bit by SO MANY BUGS at night. I can't wait for them to get a new fan. *crossing fingers* 

Anyway, that's all for today! I love you all! Make good choices! 

Soeur Sellers

Comments