2/19/18 Papeete Week 4 - Baptism, A Passionate Culture, Visit from a Friend


Ioarana Tatou!!

So this week was incredible! We had a baptism Saturday and it was so awesome! She's the one in the pink dress in the front. The rest of the family was baptized in November!
 For P-day we just played games with Soeur ma and made cookies! It was super awesome! 
Our Cookies
Our P-day Game - Drawing Hidden Bodies
Story time! Once upon a time two sister missionaries went to a meeting with the stake with high hopes. It was with all the missionaries in the zone of Papeete and all the stake and ward representatives. As soon as it commenced they knew it would be a memorable experience. Two brethren got into a 10-mintute argument and everything was chaos. If anything my mission has reinforced in me a desire to be a good member after my mission to help missionaries out. Good skill to have.  

So we ate the most wonderful food this week. I can't express my love for it enough. We ate with this cute family and we had good food, and there was an adorable child, so in other words it was perfect. 
Faatamaara'a! (Dinner Appointment)

So I actually can't remember what else happened this week. I am so sorry. But here are some more pictures!!!!
Using My Art Supplies I Got for Christmas
Pirae 2 in Tahiti


Soaking Wet
 
 
My MTC Teacher Comes to Papeete for a Visit

Comments

  1. Thank you for raising such a beautiful daughter! My daughter Sr Bready is currently her companion and loving serving with her. She has been so blessed with great companions. Search on facebook for Sydney Bready from American Fork, UT (I will add you as a friend) and you will find pictures that she sends home each week. Some of them are a little different than your daughters.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment