5/21/18 Pirae 2 Week 17 - Computer Trouble, Fish Eyes, Upcoming Baptisms

Iaorana Tatou!

So I totally wrote out a nice and long, glorious email with stories and everything, and then it all got deleted and now I hate everything. I'm so mad. Pas grave, it just wasn't meant to be! 
So this week was really weird. We never had just a normal day. In summary: Soeur Fowers ran away from all the dogs, and I ran away from all the drunk people. I ate fish eyes for the first time, and it's just as disgusting as it looks.
You don't want to know what this is...

Soeur Fowers has a hidden talent of being able to play anything on a child's music recorder flute thing that she found randomly in the house.
Soeur Fowers' Wonderful Hammock
A member assumed that R__ was getting baptized soon because we've had a lot of lessons with him and literally said to his face, "Oh, you've have 5 lessons so far? So you'll be baptized soon, right?" Don't ask me how we got out of that one because to this day I still don't know.

We fixed the baptism of D__ and then it was pushed back like 3 weeks because they want to buy him nice clothes... It's been the only obstacle for months and he's so ready, but they want to buy him nice clothes.
 
D__ with some Cool Ties. I love this kid so much!
This week we had our temple day and we missed not one, but two sessions! (The Thursday morning session: not our fault, the Assistants told us the wrong time, the Saturday "makeup" session: totally our fault) Saturday we ended up just sitting in the temple for 1.5 hours waiting for the next session. Good times.


V__ passed her baptismal interview and should be baptized the 9th of June
 
V__ So Excited to Get Baptized
We got so many leftovers after a faatamaaraa... 
So Much Food!

And finally: We ate an insane amount of ice cream and chocolate. 

Anyway, that was my week! I hope you all had a good week too! Love you all!!!

Comments