6/11/18 Pirae 2 Week 19 - V_ is Baptized, Cockroach, Chick, Child, Singing to Drunk Teens

Iaorana tatou!

Sorry there was no email last week, but somehow my email account got disactivated? If I haven't been responding it's because I'm currently emailing from Soeur Fowers email. Hopefully they get my email situation figured out soon because it stinks having no news whatsoever. Anyway, these past couple weeks have been amazing! I don't have a lot of time today, but here's a petit summary: We rescued a baby chicken, found a lot of new amis, V__ GOT BAPTIZED, a child peed on Soeur Fowers backpack, I killed a cockroach without crying, I watched a 5 year old child pick up a cockroach after stomping on it with her bare feet, I ate at least my weight in cake, and Soeur Fowers and I sang a hymn really loud in an attempt to wake up some hungover teenage boys who we were supposed to teach. Oh the joys of serving a mission.

Anyway, I'm still loving being here!!! I love you all and have an awesome week!!!

Sorry no pictures or anything, I know. I'm lame. :(   

ldsellerstahiti.blogspot.com

Comments