8/27/18 Puurai Week 7 - Zone Conference with Elder Halek, Sister Baptism,

Iaorana Tatou!!!
So this week was pretty darn incredible. First of all: I saw a man trying to dig a hole with a machete. Could this day get any better??? Second of all: We had zone conference and guess who decided to show up? Elder Haleck from the 70. Before it had even started yours truly was randomly selected from a bunch of other missionaries to be interviewed by him. It was a very cool because I had had a couple questions and by the end when he asked "do you have any questions?" he had single handedly answered them all. We had an incredible zone conference that I'll never forget. I think my favorite quote of the day was "You need to help your investigators make it to the kingdom of God, but you also need to live so that you can join them there." Good stuff!
Zone Conference with Elder Haleck


This week we also had transfer calls and I'm staying in Puurai, but I had to say goodbye to Soeur Randriantsoa and hello to Soeur Mortier! She's from France and is so cute! I'm super excited to serve with her. She also is from one of my old districts!!! Also with the transfer we had another surprise: We will now be covering two wards! Tiperui had two missionaries get transferred and now we'll be working a little in that sector too. We'll see how this goes.
Hiding from the Rain
A Natural Umbrella
We had another baptism this week! The twin of H__ followed in her sister's (and Jesus Christ's) footsteps by being baptized last Saturday. It was a cool experience, and it's always so cool to see someone choose to follow leur Sauveur. Speaking of baptisms we had the opportunity to go to the temple with some of our recent converts! They were so happy to be there with the rest of the ward!!! Truly the gospel is such a beautiful thing.

Anyway, I'm short on time today because we've been running around the island all day, but here are the pictures I promised!!!

Comments