10/1/18 Puurai Week 12 - My Last Email!

Iaorana Tatou!!!
Sisters in Leadership Council (with one Elder:)

It's really fitting that on my last day of emails the computer bugs and I have no time to write. The only thing that's been keeping me sane is that I'm sitting on an office chair that spins, so I've been putting all of my frustration into that. ;) Other than that this week was super good! Highlights of this week:

-Eating at least 2 Faatamaaraas every day, maybe more
-My companion getting her blood taken and ME passing out. (Don't ask how that worked. I was staring at the wall minding my own business and then I blacked out.)
-We had a FHE with our zone and played Preach my Gospel Jeopardy 
Some of Our Zone
-MA_'S BAPTISM!!!

Ma_'s Baptism by Her Son



-Ward activity Soiree Culturelle! (complete with dancing to Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride (from Lilo & Stitch), the Haka, and LOTS of drums)
It has been an action packed week and I wish I had time to explain everything, but I figure it might be better to end with the last thoughts of my mission instead. I am so grateful for these 18 months I have had to serve the Lord. I would do another 6 months in a heartbeat if I could, but God said no. ;) I have learned and grown so much from the first day I walked into the MTC, and I will be forever thankful for all of your support during this time and all the love I have felt from each of you. The mission life is not easy, but it for sure is worth it! I have seen so many blessings from serving the Lord with all my heart, and I know that it's something I will take with me throughout my life. Once a missionary, always a missionary! 

One of the things that has really changed my life was helping other people change theirs. I will never forget the day some amis quit smoking, or being there to help them pray for the first time and seeing them realize that God hears and answers prayers. I don't think there's anything more beautiful than the repentance process. We can be clean of our sins and be free!

God loves us so much. I see it everyday in the faces of the wonderful people I am around. The Tahitian people will always be my second family, and these Islands I have been lucky enough to serve on will forever be home. I have been so blessed in every sector I have been in and with every companion, ami, and member I have been able to meet. 

Once again, I love you all!!! See you in 8 days!

Comments